What’s MoCo Doing to Enhance Our Workforce?
Did you know MoCo has many employment programs that help to train, educate, apply interview techniques and offer job fairs? What county departments and other resources are involved? What are some costs? Come and learn more about what is available to the workforce and how this affects the county’s economic development.
Choose any one of the five discussion groups, either in person or by Zoom and learn more. LWVMC uses the videoconferencing platform Zoom for three of the Discussion Groups. There are also two Discussion Groups that meet in person at Leisure World and Riderwood no matter where you live. We invite all members and non-members to discuss and learn. The free videoconferencing app for Zoom may be installed on your electronic device. No DG reservations are needed!
Come to any of the 3 Zoom sessions as they use the SAME LINKS that will be sent to every member before DGs are held. If your Zoom link doesn’t arrive, please contact Bee Ditzler at [email protected].
Choose from any of the five meetings to attend:
- Zoom - Tues, Feb 8, 7 pm For all Zooms contact LWVMC office (301) 984-9585
- Leisure World - Wed, Feb 9, 10:30 am Contact Diane Hibino (240) 669-8169 for questions only
- Zoom - Thurs, Feb 10, 10 am For all Zooms contact LWVMC office (301) 984-9585
- Zoom - Sat, Feb 12, 10 am For all Zooms contact LWVMC office (301) 984-9585
- Riderwood - Mon, Feb 21, 3pm Contact Ruth Sachs - [email protected]