NOVEMBER DISCUSSION GROUPS
MCPS Learning Loss
Moving Forward After a Year of Remote Learning
Prepare for a lively discussion with the November Resource Guide, THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MCPS STUDENT PERFORMANCE.
Montgomery County Public Schools provided computers for remote learning to students, but experiences varied widely.
What were some of the issues students faced? How much learning loss resulted? Were students in some grades more affected than others? What are the stats? Are there plans for remediating loss in learning to avoid grade repetition?
COME to a DG for answers to these questions and more!
Choose from any of the five Discussion Group (DG) meetings in person or via Zoom
No reservation needed!
- Tuesday, November 9 - 7:00 p.m. (Zoom only)
- Wednesday, November 10 - 10:30 a.m. Rossmoor/Leisure World (In person only) at 3701 Rossmoor Blvd., Silver Spring. Say you are with LWVMC at the gate, and at the Club House reception, find the room designation. Contact is Diane Hibino - 240-669-8169
- Thursday, November 11 - 10:00 a.m. (Zoom only)
- Saturday, November 13 - 10:00 a.m. (Zoom only)
- Monday, November 15 - 3:00 p.m. Riderwood (In person only), Say you are with LWVMC at the gate, and at reception, find the room designation.
Contact is Ruth Sachs - [email protected]
Links to zoom meetings will be sent to every member at their email account.
Questions? contact Bee Ditzler at [email protected]
or call the LWVMC office at 301-984-9585.