Who We Are
The Communications Committee coordinates LWVMC’s outreach tools such as the website, newsletter and various social media in order to inform our membership and the public about League activities.
Contact: Carol Blackburn for meeting place and time.
What We Do
- Our Social Media group makes sure our League activities, nationally and locally are highlighted.
- Our Speakers Bureau reaches out to community groups to inform them on Ballot questions during an election year and on a variety of League positions ranging from agriculture to transportation.
- Our Public Relations group works on getting information to the public through press releases and flyers.
- Our newsletter reaches all our members either electronically or through the postal service.
What You Can Do
- Join the Speakers Bureau
- Work on PR, and making flyers
- Help identify community groups who might like to hear about League topics
- Help set up an ongoing notice to members on special events and needs.